Welcome to Welfare Department!
It is one of the Arms of the KIBUCU departments that work to provide both moral and material support to the Bonafide members of KIBUCU. This department focuses on the well being of the Bonafide members of KIBUCU in ensuring that they are doing well both physically, spiritually and economically. It as well strive to show compassionate to the needy students within KIBUCU as well as reaching out the street and orphans' children outside the campus.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Providing support to the needy students in KIBUCU for their well being. This entails material, food and emotional support.
- Providing mentorship and counseling services to students affected emotionally and spiritually.
- Empowering needy students with special training and empowerment programs for self-reliance and independence.
- Reaching out the needy children outside campus, both the orphans and street children.
- Providing welfare services to both special invited guests and ministers in KIBUCU fellowships and special events
WORD FROM THE LEADER
" But this I say ; He who does sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully" (2 Corinthians 9:6)
He who has a generous eye will be blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor.(Proverbs 22:9)