- A full membership
Shall be open to all bonafide registered undergraduate/diploma/certificate students of Kibabii University on session who ascribe to the doctrinal basis of Article 2.5 and conscientiously sign the following declaration.
“In joining KIBUCU I declare my faith in Jesus Christ as my personal savior, my Lord, and my God and it’s my desire by the grace of God to live a life in consistency with this declaration. I am also determined to give active support to KIBUCU as it seeks to fulfill its aims.”
- Special membership
Shall be open to postgraduate and staff members of Kibabii University by signing article 3.1(i) also subject to article 2.5.
- Alumni membership
Shall be open to former students of Kibabii University who were members of KIBUCU by signing the article 3.1(i) also subject to article 2.5
Full members shall be;
- Eligible to hold office EXCEPT for first years and finalists who will not be eligible to hold office in the Executive Committee.
- Eligible to participate in the nomination of officials of KIBUCU EXCEPT first years.
- Entitled to requisition for and vote in any General meeting.
- Capable of proposing and effecting alteration, modification or other amendments to this constitution subject to article 12.
- Supporting the union financially.
Special members shall;
- Not be eligible to hold office
- Be Non-eligible to participate in the nomination of officials of KIBUCU.
- Be eligible to vote in general meeting.
- Shall be free to participate in the activities of KIBUCU.
- Shall be entitled to vote in a general meeting.
- Shall not be entitled to nominate or to be nominated to be members of any committee except in the Advisory Committee.
- Shall actively support the union in achieving its aims.
- Shall form an alumni fellowship whose target membership will be all alumni members of the union.
- All members shall be expected to contribute to the union as the Lord leads them
- In case of completion o.r termination of studies one ceases from being a full or a special member.
- In case of termination of work, one ceases from being a special member.
- In case of a written resignation to the unions executive committee through the secretary.
- When careful and judicious exercise of power conferred on the Executive Committee.
- In case of death.